Grinder, Proxxon IB/E Professional Rotary Tool
- Ball bearing spindle of ground steel, with lock button for rapid cutter changing
- Streamlined die-cast aluminum head for exact bearing seats and optimal stability
- Powerful 100 W motor with full-wave electronics for variable speeds between 5,000 and 20,000 RPM
- Proxxon rotary tool comes complete with six triple-slit steel collets covering 1/32' to 1/8' (1.0 -
- Two year limited warranty
This high-revving motor is usable for extended periods at a time. 120V AC, 60 Hz.
The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing assembly, minimizing play. Six high concentricity collets sized 1/32', 1/16', 5/64', 3/32', 7/64' and 1/8' (1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.4, 3.0 and 3.2 mm) along with a collet nut are included.
Proxxon IBS/E Professional Rotary Tool is packed in a durable plastic case, complete with the 34 bits & cutters as shown above.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 3632 Collet Set, Proxxon Micromot
- 4943 Cratex Bullet Shaped Point, 9/32" Coarse
- 4944 Cratex Bullet Shaped Point, 9/32" Medium
- 4947 Cratex Point Mandrel for Bullet Points, 1/8" Shank
- 4946 Cratex Point Mandrel for Bullet Points, 3/32" Shank
- 2969 Cut-Off Disks, Aluminum Oxide for Rotary Tools, 50 Count
- 2967 Grinding Wheels, Aluminum Oxide for Rotary Tools, 10 Count
- 2968 Grinding Wheels, Silicon Carbide for Rotary Tools, 10 Count
- 2935 Rotary Tool Mount for Mini Lathe