Insert, CCMW-32.52 HSS
- T-15 high speed steel
- 80° diamond, 7° relief
- 40°-60° single countersink, no chip breaker
- 0.0313" (1/32") corner radius
- ANSI: CCMW32.52, ISO: CCMW09T308 HSS
Weight: 0.01 lb
Insert is a 80° diamond with a 7° relief. The center hole is a 40°-60° single countersink, and there is no chip breaker.
It has an inscribed circle (IC) of 0.375" (3/8"), a thickness of 0.156" (5/32"), and a corner (nose) radius of 0.0313" (1/32").
The insert is designated CCMW32.52 (ANSI) or CCMW09T308 HSS (ISO). For a list of compatible LittleMachineShop.com products, see the Compatibility tab.
This high-quality insert is made in America by the Arthur R Warner company.
Inserts are sold individually—no need to buy a pack of 10 inserts.
ISO CCMW09T308 HSST-15 is a grade of cobalt tool steel, which offers the highest hardness of most common high speed steel grades.
This heavy-duty, high-speed steel grade offers maximum cutting-edge endurance and wear resistance due to its high Vanadium content. The Cobalt content additionally lends it high temperature hardness and resistance to tempering.
Make sure you get the correct inserts for your indexable turning tools.
Our chart of indexable inserts shows which inserts to use with each of our indexable tools.
ISO CCMW09T308 HSS
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 1780 Boring Bar, 1/2" Indexable
- 5618 Chamfer Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCSCR-08-3A, Tormach
- 5617 Facing Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCKCR-08-3A, Tormach
- 5619 Profiling Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCMCN-08-3A, Tormach
- 5616 Turning and Facing Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCLCL-08-3A, Tormach
- 5615 Turning and Facing Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCLCR-08-3A, Tormach
- 5620 Turning Tool, 1/2" Indexable, SCBCR-08-3A, Tormach
- 3569 Turning Tools, 1/2" Indexable, 80 Deg Diamond HSS Inserts, A R Warner Kit #11