Electronic Digital Caliper, 6" Professional Grade
- Z-Limit brand guarantees professional quality
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of non-use, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life, with fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is 0.0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
Weight: 0.63 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
The 6" digital vernier caliper measures four ways; outside, inside, depth, and step. The three keys are on/off, inch/mm, and zero.
Jaw Depths: 1 1/2" outside, 5/8" inside.
The CR-2032 battery is included. Includes a durable plastic case.
Accuracy—indicates how close a measured value is to the true quantity of what is being measured.
Resolution—is the smallest increment the system can display or measure. It's one division on a dial, or the smallest increment of the righmost digit on a digital display.
|Range||0" - 6" (0 mm - 152 mm)|
|Resolution||0.0005" (0.013 mm)|
|Accuracy||0.001" (0.03 mm)|
|Clear to Zero||Yes|
|Decimal Inch Display|