Part Number: 1150
Weight: 0.65 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification
when this product becomes available.
Share this page:
- A hands-on guide to engineering benchwork covering all the basics
- For apprentices and amateur metalworkers
- Learn the skills and procedures for files, punches, hand filers, and more
- Contains helpful diagrams, tables, and black and white photos
- Begin a career in metalwork engineering and know the proper practices to avoid common mistakes
*NOTE* This item will be available in early September 2019.
For amateur metalworkers, this book is a practical, hands-on guide to engineering benchwork that teaches all the valuable hand tool skills and procedures for files, punches, hand filers, and more.
Well illustrated with concise technical diagrams, tables, and black and white photos, you’ll learn all the tricks and gain a solid foundation in the basics of engineering benchwork.
By Les Oldridge
128 pages, softcover, 6" x 8"
Here's a catalog that shows all the Fox Chapel books that we carry.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.