Part Number: 1748
Weight: 0.17 lb
Share this page:
- 5/16" #2 Morse taper collet
- 3/8"-16 internal drawbar thread
- Made of high grade tool steel
- Hardened and ground to close tolerance
- Overall length is 2.67" (68 mm)
5/16" 2 Morse taper collet to fit spindles with a Morse taper. This collet is made from high-grade tool steel and is precision ground and hardened.
The drawbar thread is 3/8"-16 and the overall length is 2.67" (68 mm).
Most Chinese mills come with metric threads on the drawbar. However, the Morse taper tools we sell have "inch" drawbar threads. This is because we could not find a reliable supplier of tools with metric drawbar threads.
You might need to a make or purchase a drawbar to work with these tools.
||0.312" (7.94 mm)
This product works with lathes with a 2 Morse taper spindle taper including:
- Grizzly M1015 Shop Fox 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Micro-Mark 85181 MicroLux 6x10 Micro Lathe
- SIEG C1 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Woodstock International M1015 Shop Fox 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Emco Compact 5 5x14 Lathe
- Prazi SD300 5x12 Lathe
- Craftsman & Atlas 612 6x18 Lathe
This product works with mills with a 2 Morse taper spindle taper including:
- Prazi BF400 Mill
- Prazi BF450 Mill
- Clarke CMD10 Metalworker Micro Mill
- Harbor Freight 47158 Central Machinery Micro Mill
- SIEG X1 Micro Mill
- SIEG SX1 Micro Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4700 HiTorque Micro Mill
- SIEG SX1P Micro Mill
- Harbor Freight 42976 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.