Part Number: 1765
Weight: 47.0 lb
The price above includes $36.17 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
This is the complete XY milling table assembly for a mini mill.
The table is 90 mm (3.54") by 335 mm (13.19"). It has three 12 mm T-slots.
The X-axis travel is approximately 8" and the Y-axis travel is approximately 4". The table is 136 mm (5.31") tall (the hand wheel and rear mount are higher). The table is 390 mm (15.4") deep and 460 mm (18.1") wide.
The dials are graduated in 0.001" and one turn of the hand wheels moves the table 0.0625".
The XY table assembly is made of cast iron and steel. There are adjustable gibs on both axes.
This is all you need to make a mini mill using the milling column from a Grizzly G0516 Combo Lathe with Milling Attachment.
Here is an outline drawing of the X-Y Table.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Bolton XJ9510 Mill/Drill
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX612 Craftex Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 84630 MicroLux Mini Mill
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.