Part Number: 1880
Weight: 1.00 lb
The price above includes $4.32 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
This is the bottom half of the compound rest on the mini lathe.
This part has a second set of holes that moves the center of rotation of the compound rest to help eliminate chatter.
Use the holes nearest the end of the part.
The thread is 20 TPI so the compound advances 0.050" per revolution. Use with a dial that has 50 divisions.
We offer two compound rest bottoms modified to J. W. Early's design.
Parts 1677 and 1880 have a second set of holes that move the pivot of the compound rest which helps to cut down on chatter.
Parts 1777 and 1881 has the second set of holes, but is also about 1/4" thinner than the standard part.
This product works with the following lathes:
- LittleMachineShop.com 4200 HiTorque 7x12 Deluxe Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4100 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82710 MicroLux 7x14 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com C3 SIEG 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618Ax300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618x300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Warco 4820-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 4800-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
In your instruction manual, this part appears on the parts list as:
Click your model to see the complete parts list.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.