Part Number: 1944
Weight: 13.0 lb
Share This Page
This is the spindle box casting for the mini mill, along with all the internal parts. Included are:
An R8 spindle with all the gears, bearings, spacers, and top nut that ride on it.
The intermediate shaft with all the gears, bearings and such that ride on it. This includes the intermediate gear on the top of the shaft.
The high/low speed shifting mechanism.
Here is a drawing of the spindle box assembly.
This product works with the following mills:
- Bolton XJ9510 Mill/Drill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mini Mill/Drill
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mini Mill Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.