Part Number: 2353
Weight: 0.43 lb
Share this page:
Plans to add CNC to a mini mill.
These Mini Mill CNC Conversion plans were created by Ronald J. Steele.
This is a complete set of plans to add CNC to a mini mill. These CNC mill conversion plans include a materials list with sources, plans for all the parts, and instructions for making the parts and installing them on the mini mill.
The only permanent change made to the mini mill is to drill and tap two holes.
Ron Steele says the cost of the hardware and materials, assuming you need to purchase everything, is about $160. The plans provide sources for all these items. The plans also provide several sources for the electrical parts and software. One kit includes software, 145 oz/in stepper motors, and a pre-wired boxed controller and sells for $645. It takes between 20 and 30 hours to machine the parts and bolt it all together.
This product works with the following mills:
- Bolton XJ9510 Mill/Drill
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.