Part Number: 2752
Weight: 1.01 lb
Share this page:
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of nonuse, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is .0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
Starrett 6” electronic digital caliper
Starrett catalog number 799A-6/150
Starrett's 799 series electronic calipers are light, comfortable, easy to use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. They have a slim, streamlined profile, function buttons for zero and inch/mm, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, and long battery life. The 799 Calipers are furnished in a fitted, protective case.
Jaw Depths: 1 1/2" outside, 5/8" inside.
Here are some tips on using calipers.What is the difference between accuracy and resolution?
Accuracy—indicates how close a measured value is to the true quantity of what is being measured.
Resolution—is the smallest increment the system can display or measure. It's one division on a dial, or the smallest increment of the righmost digit on a digital display.
|| 0" - 6" (0 mm - 152 mm)
||0.0005" (0.013 mm)
||0.001" (0.03 mm)
|Clear to Zero
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.