Part Number: 3042
Weight: 1.50 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification
when this product becomes available.
The price above includes $32.76 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
- For 7x10 and 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Incorporates XMT-1125 controller
- 120V 60Hz input
This mini lathe control box kit includes the plastic control box, the motor controller, the emergency stop switch, the F/O/R switch, the potentiometer, the fuse holder and fuse.
This is a fully-assembled control box. Simply hook up the power and motor leads and go.
Use this box to replace FC250/110V, and FC250BJ/110V, FC250J/110V boards. For 120V 7x10 and 7x12 C2 mini lathes
Here are the installation instructions.Pete Brush will repair mini lathe and mini mill control boards for a lot less than the cost of a replacement. You can contact him here.
This product works with the following lathes:
- Harbor Freight 33684 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93212 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Bolton CQ9318 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Busy Bee Tools CX704 Craftex 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Cummins (Tools Now) 5278 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Metal Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93799 Central Machinery 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Homier 03911 Speedway 7x12 Mini Bench Metal Lathe
- SIEG C2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Tormach 30689 7x12 Duality Lathe
- Warco 3004 7x12 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 3005 7x12 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
In your instruction manual, this part appears on the parts list as:
Click your model to see the complete parts list.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.