Part Number: 3112
Weight: 4.43 lb
Share this page:
- Quick change tool post set for lathes with up to 8" swing
- 0XA, or series 000 size (60% of AXA size)
- Includes five steel tool holders
- Horizontal Cut-off tool holder
- Fits all 7x10 to 7x16 mini lathes
Wedge type 0XA quick change tool post set.
This quick change tool post set is designed for lathes with up to 8" swing.
It is the perfect size for mini lathes. The tool holders have been designed specifically to work on the mini lathes and other lathes that have limited distance from the top of the compound to the center of the lathe. This tool post mounts with an M10 stud, which is included.
This quick change tool post requires 5/8" from the top of the compound rest to the center of the lathe.
All working parts are hardened and ground steel. It is completely sealed for maintenance-free operation.
This tool post mounts with an M10 stud.
This set includes the tool post and the following tool holders:
2 - #1 Turning & Facing
1 - #2 Boring, Turning & Facing
1 - #4 Heavy Duty Boring will hold both 3/8 and 1/2 boring bars
1 - #7 Universal Parting Blade (for 1/2" cut-off blade - horizontal)
This QCTP is a bolt-on accessory for the mini lathe.
To mount this QCTP on other small lathes, you may have to make a bushing or re-work the center stud so that you can mount it to a smaller threaded hole
See the comparison chart of the quick change tool post sets we carry.The 0XA quick change tool post and the associated tool holders were developed by Tormach and LittleMachineShop.com in cooperation.
The 0XA tool post and tool holders were optimized to work with all versions of mini lathes, including 7x10, 7x12, 7x14 and 7x16 mini lathes.The two 0XA tool posts (3112 and 3048) are the same except for the cut-off tool holder.
The 3112 has a cut-off tool holder that mounts the blade horizontally. Thus it can be used on lathes that have only 5/8” from the top of the compound to the centerline of the lathe, like the 7x mini lathes.
The 3048 has a cut-off tool holder that mounts the blade at a 4 degree angle. It needs ¾” from the top of the compound to the centerline because of the angled cut off blade.Here are instructions for mounting the 0XA QCTP on various lathes.
View of Cut-Off Tool Holder, 0XA, with half inch cut-off blade
||Universal Parting Blade Tool Holder showing pitch of cut-off blade.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 3119 Quick Change 2MT Tool Holder, 0XA
- 3116 Quick Change Boring Tool Holder, 0XA
- 3117 Quick Change Cut-Off Tool Holder, 0XA
- 3774 Quick Change Cut-Off Tool Holder, 0XA, 4-Degree Cut-Off
- 3118 Quick Change Knurling & Turning Tool Holder, 0XA
- 3115 Quick Change Turning & Boring Tool Holder, 0XA
- 3114 Quick Change Turning & Facing Tool Holder, 0XA
- 4153 Set Screws, M6x16 Socket Dog Point, Set of 10
This product works with the following lathes:
- Craftsman & Atlas 6x18 Lathe
- Harbor Freight 33684 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93212 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Bolton CQ9318 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Busy Bee Tools CX704 Craftex 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Cummins (Tools Now) 5278 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Metal Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93799 Central Machinery 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Homier 03911 Speedway 7x12 Mini Bench Metal Lathe
- SIEG C2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Tormach 30689 7x12 Duality Lathe
- Warco 3004 7x12 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 3005 7x12 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4200 HiTorque 7x12 Deluxe Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4100 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82710 MicroLux 7x14 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com C3 SIEG 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618Ax300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618x300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Warco 4820-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 4800-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Grizzly G0765 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 84631 MicroLux 7x16 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 5200 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 5100 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe
- SIEG C3 7x14 Mini Lathe
In your instruction manual, this part appears on the parts list as:
Click your model to see the complete parts list.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.