Part Number: 3448
Weight: 1.03 lb
The price above includes $4.62 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
- Replaces both plastic transmission gears with metal
- Fits mini lathes and 3MT mini mills
- Small Gear: 12 Teeth / 20 Teeth, 12 mm Bore, 4 mm Keyway
- Large Gear: 21 Teeth / 29 Teeth, 30 mm Bore, 5 mm Keyway
Once this steel gear set is installed on your mini lathe or mini mill, you will no longer have to worry about breaking the hard-to-replace gears inside the headstock.
On the mini lathe, the belt drive ensures that expensive parts don't break from overloads.
On the mini mill, the easy-to-replace intermediate gear on top of the headstock is still plastic. This helps to ensure that you don't break expensive and hard to replace parts.
The smaller in this set is smaller of the two transmission gears. It has 12 Teeth on one end and 20 teeth on the other.
The larger of the two is the larger of the two transmission gears. It has 21 Teeth on one end and 29 teeth on the other.
This product contains the following items:
This product works with the following lathes:
- Harbor Freight 33684 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93212 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Bolton CQ9318 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Busy Bee Tools CX704 Craftex 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Cummins (Tools Now) 5278 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Metal Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93799 Central Machinery 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Homier 03911 Speedway 7x12 Mini Bench Metal Lathe
- SIEG C2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Tormach 30689 7x12 Duality Lathe
- Warco 3004 7x12 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 3005 7x12 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G0765 7x14 Mini Lathe
This product works with the following mills:
- Bolton XJ9510 Mill/Drill
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- Grizzly G0781 Mill/Drill
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.