Part Number: 4085
Weight: 0.05 lb
Share this page:
- Length: 4"
- Punch Diameter: 5/64"
- Properly Hardened Tool Steel
Starrett Prick Punch 5/64".
Starrett catalog number 816A.
This is the punches to use when precise positioning of a point or an intersection of lines is required. The points are carefully ground to the correct taper, which is sharper than the normal center punch. This allows exact placement of the point, providing sharp impressions.
The prick punch is 4" (100mm) long with a 5/64" (2mm) Dia. Point.
- Precision Centered Tip for Accuracy
- Knurled Grip for secure holding
- Points are carefully ground to the correct taper, which is sharper than the normal center punch
- Hardened and Tempered
- Made of specially selected steel
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.