Part Number: 4251
Weight: 0.63 lb
Share this page:
- Z-Limit brand guarantees professional quality
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of non-use, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life, with fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is 0.0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
This 6” electronic digital caliper is made and inspected in the same factory as some of America's best-known brands.
The 6" digital vernier caliper measures four ways; outside, inside, depth, and step. The three keys are on/off, inch/mm, and zero.
Jaw Depths: 1 1/2" outside, 5/8" inside.
The CR-2032 battery is included. Includes a durable plastic case.
What makes one caliper worth $30 and another worth $50, or $100?
They all do pretty much the same thing; 4-way measurements to 0.001". It's how they do it that differs. Good calipers slide much more evenly than cheap calipers. That makes it easier to get an accurate measurement.
Good calipers with lithium batteries should go a lot longer between battery changes, and they should last longer overall.Notice the similarity between this caliper and the Starrett 799 caliper. Just saying...
||Decimal Inch Display
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.