Part Number: 4272
Weight: 0.68 lb
Share this page:
- Z-Limit brand guarantees professional quality
- Clear graduations every 0.001", 0.100" per revolution
- Hardened stainless steel bar, rack, gears, depth rod and measuring faces
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- Fine adjustment roller for one hand use
This 6” dial digital caliper is made and inspected in the same factory as some of America's best-known brands.
The caliper is made of hardened stainless steel for long life. It is very smooth operating and shock resistant. It has a thumb wheel and a locking screw. The rack is screwed on. The measuring faces are hardened, ground and lapped. The bezel can be rotated 360°.
You can make inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
The dial caliper is furnished with a durable fitted case.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.