Part Number: 4660
Weight: 124 lb
Share This Page
- Most powerful mill in its class & most low-speed torque in its class
- No gears in spindle drive
- Digital spindle speed readout
- ER-16 spindle, perfect for small cutting tools
The LittleMachineShop.com HiTorque Micro Mill is the best in its class. It has the most power, most torque, and a larger table than other mills in its class.
The 250 Watt brushless spindle drive motor provides tremendous low-end torque. And you can vary the speed from 100 rpm to 5000 rpm continuously. There are no gears or belts to shift. And, with no gears, the HiTorque Micro Mill is the quietest in its class.
The large mill table provides 50% more width than other micro mills. The resettable feed dials allow you to zero them at any point.
The HiTorque Micro Mill has a drill press handle for drilling. It also has Z-axis fine feed with 0.001" resolution for milling operations.
This is a version of the SIEG SX1P Micro Mill.
No tab to display.
You can compare the specifications for our mills.Here are data sheets for the machines that we sell.Here are the user's guides for our machines.These machines are fully assembled, adjusted, and tested at the factory. Then the column and head is removed from the base so they can ship in two components. This reduces the shipping cost by about half.
When you get the machine, use the four bolts provided to fasten the column to the base and you are ready to go. The manual has complete instructions.
- 250 Watt output spindle motor
- Large X-Y table
- ER-16 Spindle for small cutting tools
- Solid column that does not tilt
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Radial handle for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes 3/8" capacity drill chuck and arbor
|End Milling Capacity
||0.4" (10 mm)
|Face Milling Capacity
||0.6" (16 mm)
||0.4" (10 mm)
|| 15.7" x 5.7" (400 mm x 145 mm)
||3 slots 0.31" (8.0 mm) wide
||11.8" (300 mm)
||5.9" (150 mm)
||8.7" (220 mm)
||5.5" (140 mm)
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws
||0.050" (1.27 mm) per rotation
||0.9" (22 mm)
||0.34 hp (250 Watts)
||100 - 5000 RPM
||120 V 60 Hz 5 Amps
||106 lbs (48 kg)
|Base Dimensions (W x D)
|| 8.5" x 14.0" (216 mm x 356 mm)
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)
|| 7.09" x 11.81" (180.0 mm x 300.0 mm)
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)
|| 20.5" x 19.3" x 28.7" (520 mm x 490 mm x 730 mm)
||117 lbs (53 kg)
||4660 HiTorque Micro Mill, ER-16 Spindle
The HiTorque Micro Mill comes with the following:
- Micro Mill Users Guide written by Chris Wood
- 3/8" ER-16 collet
- 25 mm spindle nut wrench
- Four T-slot nuts
- Two end wrenches
- Three hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
- 3/8" capacity drill chuck with key and arbor
- Spindle locking handle
- Four adjustable feet
These machines are packaged in two pieces so they can ship by UPS parcel service as well as by mail. This saves considerably on the shipping cost. (Sorry, they do not fit in flat rate boxes.)
When you place your order on our Web site the Shopping Cart will show you the correct cost of shipping your order.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.