Part Number: 5177
Weight: 105 lb
The price above includes $64.65 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
- Converts a tilting column mini mill to the large table solid column version
- 30% more travel in both directions
- 50% more table area
- Solid column is significantly more rigid
This kit converts a tilting column mini mill to a large table with a solid column.
The kit includes the X-Y table and column from the HiTorque Solid Column Mini Mill (part number 3990), the fasteners needed to connect them.
This kit contains a complete X-Y table assembly for a mini mill.
The table is 120 mm (4.73") by 460 mm (18.11"). It has three 12 mm T-slots.
The X-axis travel is 300 mm (11.8") and the Y-axis travel is 130 mm (5.1").
The dials are graduated in 0.001" and one turn of the hand wheels moves the table 0.050".
The X-Y table is made of cast iron and steel. There are adjustable gibs on both axes.
This product works with the following mills:
- Bolton XJ9510 Mill/Drill
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX612 Craftex Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 84630 MicroLux Mini Mill
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.