Part Number: 5194
Weight: 0.14 lb
Share this page:
- For 8 mm T-slots (the width at the top of the T-slot)
- Bolt Size M6; Cutter Diameter 9/16 (14 mm); Cutter Width 6 mm (15/64); Neck Diameter 7.5 mm (17/64)
- Shank Diameter 1/2; Undercut Length 10 mm (35/64); Length 2-19/32
- Rugged design with free cutting features; Eight teeth; High speed steel
- Positive radial rake, right and left hand spiral.
T-slot cutting tools are designed to make T-slots in tables and beds.
Two milling cutters are required for milling T-slots, an end mill and a T-slot cutter. An 8 mm vertical slot is milled into the piece so that the neck and shank of the T-slot cutter can enter.
Our high speed steel 8mm HSS T-slot cutters have positive radial rake, right and left hand spiral with alternate side cutting teeth for maximum chip clearance.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.