Adjustable Parallel Set
- Made of precision ground tool steel
- Easily expanded to size in openings for quick reference measurements
- Lock desired size by set screws provided
- Exact size can be set with micrometer
- Furnished in fitted plastic case with size range markings
Six piece adjustable precision parallel set.
Parallels are adjustable to the following sizes: 3/8” - 1/2”, 1/2” - 11/16”, 11/16” - 15/16”, 15/16” - 1-5/16”, 1-5/16” - 1-3/4”, 1-3/4” - 2-1/4”.
The parallels are 5" long and 1/4" thick.
Adjustable parallels are not generally used like the parallels you use in a vise.
- Measuring the width of a slot; adjust the parallel so it fills the slot, then measure the parallel
- Setting the angle on a sine plate or vise
- As an adjustable gage block
- For leveling or adjusting odd-shaped work pieces in a vise