- Full featured miniature lathe at an incredible price
- Includes 3" 3-jaw chuck, 2 sets of jaws, and chuck key
- Variable speed with two speed ranges for low speed torque
- Digital spindle speed readout
- Cam-lock tailstock
- Includes 2258 Air Spring Kit and 2560 Mini Mill Belt Drive Kit
- Much quieter operation
- Spindle speed up to 4300 RPM
- Allows travel to the top of the column while providing better support for the mill head
- No more broken drive gears
- 1" digital electronic AGD Group 2 indicator
- Range 0-1" (0-25mm)
- Resolution .0005" (.01mm)
- Excellent repeatability with quick movement of measurements
- True Inch/MM conversion
LittleMachineShop.com focuses on replacement parts and accessories
for 7x10, 7x12, 7x14, and
7x16 Lathes; Mini
Mills; and Micro
We stock every
part for the mini lathes, mini mills, and micro mills from LittleMachineShop.com, Micro-Mark,
Grizzly, Harbor Freight, BusyBee, and Clarke. Go ahead: break any
part on your machine. We have a replacement. Our
Parts page makes it easy to find the part you need. We even
have the parts diagram if you don't know the name of the part.
Join Our E-Mail List
We'll let you know about new products and
special offers for preferred customers. Like you, we hate spam. Here's
our pledge to you:
We won't overload your inbox. Don't expect
to see more than about two messages per month.
(Once a week if you sign up for our Weekly Special email.)
We won't use your address for any other
purpose or release it to anyone else for any reason.
We'll promptly honor all "unsubscribe"
Sound okay? Then
click here to join.
Experience has taught me a lot of tips, tricks, and workarounds for using mini lathes and mini mills. Throughout the product pages on this site, look for "Chris' Tips," where I share these little pearls of wisdom.
--Chris Wood, Founder
What our customers say:
"I've bought a few items from over the years and I look forward to your weekly emails. Thanks for all you do."
Mark C, 20-Sep-2017
LittleMachineShop.com is closed until further notice.
California has issued a "stay-at-home" order for all residents, so we are not able to ship any orders.
Check back for here for updates.
Please, everybody: Stay well -- and stay home!