HiTorque Deluxe Mini Mill, LED Mirror Display
- All the Features of the HiTorque 3990 (brushless motor, gearless spindle, solid column, etc.)
- Plus an LED mirror display with illuminated controls and integrated spindle speed readout
- Plus 3-axis Bluetooth DRO w/tablet on X, Y, and Z axis
- Plus largest table and X-Y travel in its class
- Plus aluminum hand wheels and drill press handles
Weight: 200 lb
Most noticeable is the LED mirror display which clearly and elegantly organizes the key controls for the mill. The panel features a start/stop button, spindle direction button, a Z-axis fine feed knob, and a variable speed knob. The fine feed has a resolution of 0.001" for precise milling operations. The spindle speed is displayed in a large easy-to-read digital display.
The 6450 mill also comes equipped with a 3-axis tablet display DRO connected via Bluetooth to magnetic scales on the table and column. The DRO system provides measures for the X, Y, and Z axis in increments .0002" and comes factory installed on the mill.
A 500 Watt brushless spindle drive motor and belt drive provides tremendous power and low-end torque. There are NO gears in the spindle drive. The drive allows for spindle speeds from 100 to 2500 RPM continuously in both directions. NSK quality spindle bearings ensure smooth and quiet operation. An electrically interlocked spindle lock ensures easy and safe operation.
This mill has a solid dovetail column (it does not tilt side to side). This construction is significantly stiffer than the tilting column on other mini mills. This model also includes an air spring head support for even movement through the Z-axis range of travel. The HiTorque Mini Mill has drill press handles for drilling and fast motion of the mill's head. The R8 spindle ensures wide tool availability.
The large mill table has attractive aluminum hand wheels and provides 50% more table area than other mini mills. It also has 30% more travel in each direction. The resettable feed dials allow you to zero them at any point. A latch handled cabinet provides easy access to control boards.
*NOTE* We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
- 500 Watt output spindle motor
- 3-Axis DRO with 7" Android tablet readout
- Electrically interlocked spindle lock
- Large X-Y table with attractive anodized handwheels
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- Solid column that does not tilt
- NSK brand Japanese-quality spindle bearings
- Gas strut provides even support through the Z-axis range
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Three radial handles for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Neoprene bellows protect horizontal ways
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor and 1/2" drill chuck
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.5" (13 mm)|
|Table Size||18.1" x 4.7" (460 mm x 120 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||10.6" (270 mm)|
|Throat||6.5" (165 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.062" (1.59 mm) per rotation|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||11.5" (292 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||0.67 hp (500 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2500 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 8 Amps|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||8.5" x 14.2" (216 mm x 362 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||7.09" x 11.81" (180.0 mm x 300.0 mm)|
|Machine Weight||187 lbs (85 kg)|
|Crated Weight||205 lbs (93 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.2" x 19.7" x 36.3" (590 mm x 500 mm x 922 mm)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||26.0" x 24.8" x 35.0" (660 mm x 630 mm x 890 mm)|
|Shown with Accessories|
The HiTorque Mini Mill comes with the following:
- Mini Mill Users Guide written by Chris Wood
- 7" Android tablet for DRO display
- 2 T-slot nuts with 3/8"-16 thread
- Three open end wrenches (8/10 mm, 14/17 mm, 17/19 mm)
- Four hex (Allen) wrenches (3, 4, 5, and 6 mm)
- One 45-52 mm spanner wrench
- Spindle lock pin
- T-type socket wrench for drawbar
- Oil can (plastic)
- One 1/2" drill chuck and R8/JT33 arbor
- Tool box
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
May 25th - June 7th
$99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINE ORDERS
*Excludes Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico, and orders over 700 lbs.
These machines ship by freight truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. If your location will be difficult for larger truck/Semi-trailer, please let us know.
We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. For local orders transportation usually takes no more than a day or two. For orders going across county or over water the transportation time can be up to a week or longer.
We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access Sites)
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...