Height Gage, 6", Digital, Starrett
- Starrett 0-6" (0-150 mm) range digital height gage
- Starrett catalog number 3751AZ-6/150
- Easy-to-read LCD with .32" high characters
- Linear Accuracy: 0.001" (0.02mm)
- Resolution: .0005" (0.01mm)
Rounded nose scriber cuts clean, sharp lines
Easy-to-read LCD with .32" high characters
This digital height gage features Inch-millimeter conversion and zero at any position. It has a manual ON/OFF button but will also turn off automatically after 5 minutes of inactivity.
The stainless steel bar is hardened for long life. The scriber can reference zero from the base bottom.
It also has a slide lock and fine adjustment thumb roll, plus it features a hardened, ground, and lapped base.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products: