T-Handle Tap Wrench for #0 to #10 Taps, Starrett
- Starrett T-handle tap wrench
- Starrett catalog number 93A
- For holding taps, drills, reamers, and other small tools to be turned by hand
- Fits machine screw taps from #0 to #10
- Fits fractional thread taps from 1/16" to 3/16"
Weight: 0.16 lb
The wrench has a sliding handle that is frictionally held. This feature permits the handle to be removed entirely or positioned so that leverage can be applied when working in close quarters.
These tools are designed to hold square shanks. Round shanks can be gripped, but care must be used. Excessive tightening may break the binding nut.