T-Handle Tap Wrench for #0 to #10 Taps, Starrett
- Starrett T-handle tap wrench
- Starrett catalog number 93A
- For holding taps, drills, reamers, and other small tools to be turned by hand
- Fits machine screw taps from #0 to #10
- Fits fractional thread taps from 1/16" to 3/16"
The body of this T-handle tap wrench is centered, enabling the worker to use it on lathe centers or on an upright drilling machine to start the tap straight. The jaws conform to the tool being held, making it rigid and less apt to loosen. They are properly heat treated to withstand ordinary shop use.
The wrench has a sliding handle that is frictionally held. This feature permits the handle to be removed entirely or positioned so that leverage can be applied when working in close quarters.
These tools are designed to hold square shanks. Round shanks can be gripped, but care must be used. Excessive tightening may break the binding nut.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|