Protractor, Rectangular Head, Starrett
- Starrett steel protractor (0-180°), 6" blade, rectangular head
- Starrett catalog number C183
- Double graduations from 0-180° in two directions
- The blade can be locked firmly at any angle by the lock nut
- Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust
This is a highly useful and accurate tool for setting bevels, transferring angles, small squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances within certain limits, and many other applications.
Double graduations from 0-180° in opposite directions permit the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles.
The back of the tool is flat for ease of use.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|