Prick Punch, Starrett
- Length: 4"
- Punch Diameter: 5/64"
- Properly Hardened Tool Steel
Weight: 0.05 lb
Starrett catalog number 816A.
This is the punches to use when precise positioning of a point or an intersection of lines is required. The points are carefully ground to the correct taper, which is sharper than the normal center punch. This allows exact placement of the point, providing sharp impressions.
The prick punch is 4" (100mm) long with a 5/64" (2mm) Dia. Point.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
- Precision Centered Tip for Accuracy
- Knurled Grip for secure holding
- Points are carefully ground to the correct taper, which is sharper than the normal center punch
- Hardened and Tempered
- Made of specially selected steel