Steel Rule, 300 mm 30 (1.0 mm/.05 mm) Rigid, PEC
- Metric graduations, 1.0 mm & 0.5 mm both sides
- Made from the finest quality steel available
- Fully hardened and tempered with stain chrome finish
- Precisely etched, then black filled for readability
- Rule is 1" wide and 0.040" thick
Rigid steel rule made in the US by Products Engineering Corporation (PEC).
When using a precision rule for very close accuracy, the eye can read better by measuring between two lines than from the end of the rule to a line.
Here is how to use a steel rule.