Collet Block, ER-40 Hexagonal
- Uses standard ER-40 collets
- Through hole permits long parts to be machined
- Hardened Tool Steel, Ground to .0005" on all 6 Sides
- Accurately ground back face so the blocks may be used standing upright
- Includes ER-40 collet nut
This collet block provides easy indexing for 3 and 6 divisions.
The collet block is 1.75" across the flats and the body is 3.2" long.
With all ER collet chucks, the collet must be snapped into the nut before placing it into the chuck. There is an eccentric ring inside the nut that engages the groove in the collet. That is what makes them self-ejecting. Tilt the collet again to remove it from the nut.