HiTorque Bench Mill
- 750 watt (1 hp) brushless motor/gearless spindle
- Clear and precise spindle controls
- Large X-Y table 23.4" x 5.5"
- True quill and drill press-style handles
- Tapping mode for reversing taps out
Weight: 262 lb
The model 6500 bench top mill provides a larger table, more travel, more horsepower, and more rigidity than other brand mills in its size class.
A 750 Watt (1 hp) brushless DC motor provides abundant spindle power and tremendous low-end torque. The drive allows for spindle speeds from 100 to 2500 RPM continuously in both forward and reverse. A belt drive from motor to spindle eliminates any failure from gears breaking. NSK quality spindle bearings ensure years of quiet operation.
The combination of a large table (23.4" x 5.5") and extensive travel along X, Y, Z-axis (15.6", 6.7", 11.6") provides a large work envelope. Precision ground ways ensure smooth and accurate movement. Adjustable gibs are on all dovetail ways. A fine feed knob on the Z-axis provides for precise control.
The mill has an R8 spindle for wide tool availability. A true quill and drill press-style handles make for easy drilling. Tapping-mode is another standard feature with a button on the end of each handle allowing you to reverse the spindle to make tapping easy.
A digital spindle speed display and a separate digital depth gauge for the quill which reads in inches and mm. You can automatically resume running at the last-used spindle speed. Spindle fine feed and position lock are also standard.
Large anodized handwheels on the X and Y axes and 10 TPI lead screws (accurate to 0.001") provide accurate readings. Ball thrust bearings on feed screws ensure smooth movement.
At LittleMachineShop.com, we stand behind every machine we sell! If it’s not right, we’ll make it right and we have the in-house technicians and replacement parts in our U.S. warehouse to back it up.
This mill is a version of the SIEG SX2.7 built to LittleMachineShop.com specifications.
*NOTE* We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
- 750 Watt (1 hp) brushless DC spindle drive
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- NSK brand Japanese-quality spindle bearings
- No gears in spindle drive
- 0.001" Graduated dials, 0.100" per turn
- Digital position readout on the quill reads in inches and mm
- Large X-Y table 23.4" x 5.5"
- Tapping mode for reversing taps out
- Solid rectangular column for rigidity
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- E-stop safety power switch
- Forward and Reverse modes on the power panel
- Spindle speed display
- Spindle fine feed and position lock
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor and drill chuck
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||2.0" (50 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.8" (20 mm)|
|Table Size||23.4" x 5.5" (595 mm x 140 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||15.6" (395 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||6.7" (170 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||11.6" (295 mm)|
|Throat||7.5" (190 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.100" (2.54 mm) per rotation|
|Quill Travel||2.8" (71 mm)|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||12.2" (310 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||1.01 hp (750 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||0 - 2000 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 10 Amps|
|Machine Weight||207 lbs (94 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||9.1" x 16.1" (230 mm x 410 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||8.27" x 12.01" (210.0 mm x 305.0 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||28.9" x 25.0" x 28.5" (735 mm x 635 mm x 725 mm)|
|Crated Weight||262 lbs (119 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||32.0" x 28.0" x 35.5" (813 mm x 711 mm x 902 mm)|
|Digital Height Gauge, Spindle, and Fine Feed Control|
|X-Axis Hand Wheel|
|Y-Axis and Wheel|
|Z-Axis Hand Wheel|
|Digital Height Gauge|
The HiTorque Bench Mill comes with the following:
- Bench Mill Users Guide
- One 1/2" drill chuck and R8 arbor
- Two T-slot nuts
- Three end wrenches
- Five hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
May 25th - June 7th
$99 FLAT RATE SHIPPING ON ALL MACHINE ORDERS
*Excludes Canada, Hawaii, Alaska, & Puerto Rico, and orders over 700 lbs.
These machines ship by freight truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. If your location will be difficult for larger truck/Semi-trailer, please let us know.
We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. For local orders transportation usually takes no more than a day or two. For orders going across county or over water the transportation time can be up to a week or longer.
We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access Sites)
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...