Part Number: 1722
Weight: 0.01 lb
Share this page:
- T-15 high speed steel
- 60° triangle, 11° relief
- 40°-60° single countersink, no chipbreaker
- 0.008" (1/125") corner radius
- ANSI: TPMW188.8.131.52, ISO: TPMW090204 HSS
TPMW-184.108.40.206 insert made from T-15 high speed steel, combine the advantages of high speed steel cutting tools with the convenience of indexable tooling.
Insert is a 60° triangle with a 11° relief. The center hole is a 40°-60° single countersink, and there is no chipbreaker.
It has an inscribed circle (IC) of 0.21875" (7/32"), a thickness of 0.094" (3/32"), and a corner (nose) radius of 0.008" (1/125").
The insert is designated TPMW220.127.116.11 (ANSI) or TPMW090204 HSS (ISO). For a list of compatible LittleMachineShop.com products, see the Compatibility tab.
This high-quality insert is made in America by the Arthur R Warner company.
Inserts are sold individually—no need to buy a pack of 10 inserts.
ISO TPMW090204 HSST-15 is a grade of cobalt tool steel, which offers the highest hardness of most common high speed steel grades.
This heavy-duty, high-speed steel grade offers maximum cutting-edge endurance and wear resistance due to its high Vanadium content. The Cobalt content additionally lends it high temperature hardness and resistance
Make sure you get the correct inserts for your indexable turning tools.
Our chart of indexable inserts shows which inserts to use with each of our indexable tools.
ISO TPMW090204 HSS
|| ∅ IC
|Hole / Chip Breaker
||7/64" / none
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 1720 Boring Bar, 3/8" Indexable, HSS Triangle Inserts, A R Warner Kit #12
- 3570 Threading Tool, Internal, 3/8" Indexable, HSS Triangle Inserts, A R Warner Kit #19
- 1719 Turning Tools, 1/4" Indexable, HSS Triangle Inserts, A R Warner Kit #1
- 1913 Turning Tools, 1/4" Indexable, Triangle Inserts
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.