Part Number: 3556
Weight: 0.25 lb
Share this page:
- Starrett steel protractor (0-180°), 6" blade, rectangular head
- Starrett catalog number C183
- Double graduations from 0-180° in two directions
- The blade can be locked firmly at any angle by the lock nut
- Satin chrome finish for ease of reading and resistance to rust
This is a highly useful and accurate tool for setting bevels, transferring angles, small squaring tasks, checking cutter clearances within certain limits, and many other applications.
Double graduations from 0-180° in opposite directions permit the direct reading of angles and supplementary angles.
The back of the tool is flat for ease of use.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.