Part Number: 3591
Weight: 3.37 lb
Share this page:
- 1/16" through 1/2" by 1/64"
- Revolutionary tip design stays sharper longer and drills up to 28 percent faster
- Three-flatted shank design provides better chuck grip and reduces slippage
- M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- Gold oxide finish. Made in US
High speed steel drill bit set with Turbo Point tip.
29-piece set in metal index case includes drill bit sizes 1/16" through 1/2" in 1/64" increments.
These are jobbers length drills with three-flatted shanks on larger sizes. Jobbers length drills are normal length drills.
Three-flatted shank design is ideal for use in keyless chucks.
A while ago I was helping my brother set up a powder coating facility. We hung a lot of 1-1/2" to 2" gas and compressed air pipe, as well as a lot of conduit. This involved drilling holes in a lot of different materials. One of the guys working with us had a set of drills with this kind of point that we were using. They worked so well that the next time my brother and I were at the store we each bought a set.
They really do work markedly better than conventional drills. Use them in your cordless drill as well as your drill press.
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.