Basic Benchwork for Home Machinists
- A hands-on guide to engineering benchwork covering all the basics
- For apprentices and amateur metalworkers
- Learn the skills and procedures for files, punches, hand filers, and more
- Contains helpful diagrams, tables, and black and white photos
- Begin a career in metalwork engineering and know the proper practices to avoid common mistakes
Weight: 0.60 lb
Well illustrated with concise technical diagrams, tables, and black and white photos, you’ll learn all the tricks and gain a solid foundation in the basics of engineering benchwork.
By Les Oldridge
128 pages, softcover, 6" x 8"