Rack, Mini Mill Z-Axis, 8.75"
Weight: 0.57 lb
This is the shorter rack that is used newer mini mills.
The rack is approximately 8.75" long and there are two mounting holes.
Part 1696 is about 8.75" long and has 2 mounting holes. This rack is used on current production mini mills.
Part 1486 is about 14" long and has 4 mounting holes. This rack was used on earlier mini mills, but it is useful for extending the Z-axis range.
Part number 2232 is also about 14" long. It doesn't have any mounting holes, so it is good for custom applications.
If you get the longer 1486 rack, get a couple PN 1563 screws, too. It requires 4 screws rather than the 2 screws you have in the short rack.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 1486 Rack, Mini Mill Z-Axis, 13.5" Drilled
- 2232 Rack, Mini Mill Z-Axis, 13.5" Undrilled
- 1563 Screw, M6x12 Flat Socket Head Machine
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill