Electronic Digital Caliper, 6", Starrett 799
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of nonuse, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life
- Fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is .0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
Starrett catalog number 799A-6/150
Starrett's 799 series electronic calipers are light, comfortable, easy to use, and constructed with features that have made Starrett slide calipers the machinist's first choice for many years. They have a slim, streamlined profile, function buttons for zero and inch/mm, a large, clear, easy-to-read LCD display, and long battery life. The 799 Calipers are furnished in a fitted, protective case.
Jaw Depths: 1 1/2" outside, 5/8" inside.
Accuracy—indicates how close a measured value is to the true quantity of what is being measured.
Resolution—is the smallest increment the system can display or measure. It's one division on a dial, or the smallest increment of the righmost digit on a digital display.
|WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Range||0" - 6" (0 mm - 152 mm)|
|Resolution||0.0005" (0.013 mm)|
|Accuracy||0.001" (0.03 mm)|
|Clear to Zero||Yes|