Vise, 3" Sine Screwless & Space Block Set
- 3" Sine screwless vise
- 36 piece space block set
- Vise is hardened and precision ground
- Block set is precision tool steel
Jaw width is 2.9" (73 mm), jaw depth is 1.4" (35 mm), jaw opening is 4" (100 mm). The base size is 7" x 2.9" (190 mm x 73 mm) The center distance of the cylinders is 100.00 mm. Hardened and precision ground to a tolerance of .0004” for both parallelism and squareness. Sine range: 0 - 60°. Jaw can be opened or closed without unbolting vise from work surface.
36 piece block set, use these space blocks to set the sine vise to the correct angle. Working surfaces hardened to Rc 57-60. Four connecting screws are included to make any length desired. Made of precision tool steel and individually marked. Meets or exceeds federal specifications. Set comes in a fitted case.
The Sine Vise Height Table shows how to set the sine vise.
1. Enter the angle in decimal degrees (for example 15.2).
2. Press the SINE (or SIN) key (result 0.26218).
3. Press the X (multiply) key.
4. Enter the roll spacing (for example 5).
5. Press the = (equal) key (result 1.31095).
|Jaw Width||2.9" (73 mm)|
|Jaw Depth||1.4" (35 mm)|
|Maximum Jaw Opening||4" (100 mm)|
|Center Distance||3.937" (100.00 mm)|
|Angle Range||0 - 60°|
|Weight||10 lbs (5 kg)|
|Length||7" (190 mm)|
|Width||3.05" (77.5 mm)|
|Mounting Bolt Centers||n/a|