Power Feed, 6500 Bench Mill
- Fits 5500 & 6500 HiTorque Bench Mills and SIEG Sx2.7 Mills
- Clutch disengages power feed when not in use
- Adjustable limit switches restrict travel
- 120-240V 50-60Hz
This power feed mounts on the left end of the mill's table and drives the X-axis feed screw. It is variable speed (0 to 20 inches per minute).
The kit takes about 20 minutes to install. It is a bolt-on accessory for the bench mill and requires no modifications to the machine. The power feed adds 8 1/4" inches to the left end of the table.
The power feed works on 120-240V 50-60Hz power. It has a computer-style (IEC 60320 C3/C4) power cord that unplugs from the power supply unit. This makes it easy to adapt for other countries. The furnished power cord has a North American (NEMA 5-15P) wall plug.
HiTorque Mini Mill Power Feed
|Main controller panel with clutch controller (inset).
|Limiter switch box with T-Blocks equipped with adjustable pin shafts.|
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, we cannot verify compatibility.)
- SIEG X2.7 Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 5500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 6500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- SIEG SX2.7 Bench Mill