Spindle Lock, G0619 - SX3 Mill, Flip Style
- Makes tool changes easier, faster, and more convenient
- Frees up both hands for making tool changes.
- Electro-magnetic interlock disables power to the motor with the fork of the Spindle Brake engaged.
- Fits Grizzly G0619 (SX3) Mills
- Made in precision machining centers in the U.S.A.
To operate, flip the Spindle Brake fork down over the spindle while the spindle is at rest. Then rotate the spindle by hand until the set screws in the Spindle Brake fork mesh with a spindle spline. Once the tool change is complete, lift the Spindle Brake fork up into the retracted position and you are ready to go.
- Integral Safety Switch and hand-retractable Spring Plunger
- Approximate dimensions and weight: 5.75l x 3.5w x 1.63h, 1.6 lbs.
- The Spindle Brake plate, block, and fork are made of 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- The hinge and fasteners are made of Stainless Steel
- Made to exacting specifications in precision machining centers in the USA
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- SIEG SX3 Small Mill