Tooling Package, Deluxe Mini Lathe Premium
- 1/2" professional grade drill chuck
- 2MT standard to 33JT drill chuck arbor
- 3/8"- 6" long indexable boring bar - CCMT inserts
- 3/8" indexable TCMT carbine inserts
- Premium P1 cut-off blade, 5 center drills
Weight: 3.17 lb
Purchased individually $181.74
The package does not include a quick change tool post because there is one on the model 4200/5200/7350 deluxe lathe.
Drill Chuck: The 1/2" capacity professional grade drill chuck is mounted on a short 2MT shank for the mini lathe. Specifically designed for the mini lathe tailstock, the rated capacity is 1 mm (0.039") to 13 mm (0.512"). All working parts are hardened. Chuck key included. Number 33 Jacobs taper mount. This chuck is comparable to a Jacobs 34-33 heavy duty drill chuck, including the runout specification of 0.004" (0.10 mm) or less.
Indexable Inserts: Indexable turning tools are made by AR Warner Co in the USA. These Warner precision tool holder kits use carbide inserts and include three styles of tools, AR right hand, E Neutral (threading tool - 60 degree angle), and AL left hand. Kit includes three tool holders, TCMT inserts, one extra TCMT-21.52 carbide insert, one extra Torx screw, and one wrench.
Boring Bar: This 3/8" diameter indexable boring bar uses CCMT inserts and is 6" long. The minimum bore diameter for this is 0.50". The boring bar takes CCMT 21.51 or CCMT 21.52 inserts.
Cut-Off Blade: The premium P1 parting blade is 1/16" x 1/2" x 4-1/2" and made from M2 HSS by Arthur R. Warner Co. in the USA. These T-shape parting blades provide great side clearance.
Center Drills: Five sizes combined drills and countersinks made of high speed steel. Sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 with 60 degree counter sinks.
The 2 Morse taper is the correct length for the lathes listed below. Don't buy this product for other lathes as it won't eject from the tailstock when you retract the quill.
Our chart of indexable inserts shows which inserts and which screw to use with each of our indexable tools.
Size P1 blades are 1/16" wide and are the most commonly-used size. P1N blades are 0.040" wide. These thinner blades are good for small work. P1X blades are 5/64" wide. Use these thicker blades for parting off larger diameters where you need additional stiffness.
It is easier to part off large diameters if you cut a groove that is wider than the cut-off blade. First, make a cut about 0.100" deep. Now back out and move over at least 0.010". Cut in again, widening the slot. Continue with this cut until you are 0.100" deeper than the first slot. Repeat this process, moving back and forth, until you are through.
Here are the sizes of center drills.
|Number||Body Dia.||Drill Dia.||Length|
|Arbor, Drill Chuck 2MT Short to 33JT, P/N 1804||1|
|Boring Bar, 3/8" Indexable, P/N 1779||1|
|Center Drills, HSS, Set of 5 (Numbers 1-5), P/N 1230||1|
|Cut-Off Blade, P1, M2 HSS, P/N 1728||1|
|Drill Chuck, 1/2" Professional Grade, P/N 3153||1|
|Turning Tools, 3/8" Indexable, Carbide, Triangle Inserts, A R Warner, P/N 4132||1|
This product works with lathes with a short 2 Morse taper tailstock taper including:
- Enco 110-0803 Enco 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 33684 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93212 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- MSC 0192857 Enco 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Bolton CQ9318 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Busy Bee Tools CX704 Craftex 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Cummins (Tools Now) 5278 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Eastwood 32497 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Metal Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93799 Central Machinery 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Homier 03911 Speedway 7x12 Mini Bench Metal Lathe
- Northern Tool 49656 KLUTCH 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Princess Auto 8507659 Powerfist 7x12 Mini Lathe
- SIEG C2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Tormach 30689 7x12 Duality Lathe
- Travers Tools OT222300 OTMT 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Warco 3004 7x12 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 3005 7x12 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- WEN 3455 WEN 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4200 HiTorque 7x12 Deluxe Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4100 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe
- SIEG SC2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82710 MicroLux 7x14 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4959 SIEG 7x14 Mini Lathe
- SIEG C3 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618Ax300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Big Dog BD-0618x300 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Warco 4820-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 4800-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Micro-Mark 84631 MicroLux 7x16 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 7350 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 5100 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 5200 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe