Power Drawbar, Bench Mill
- Activation with the flip of a switch
- Provides a consistent holding force of approximately 40 foot-pounds at 90 psi.
- Safety activation/lockout feature.
- Does not place a load on the spindle bearings
- System easily swivels out of the way for manual drawbar operations.
Installation requires very slight modification to the mill (drill one small hole). It works with mills that have a quill and is compatible with the following milling machines:
Little Machine Shop 5500 (Sieg SX2.7)
Grizzly G0463 (Sieg X3)
Grizzly G0619 (Sieg SX3)
Grizzly G0722R (Sieg SX4)
Simple to Use - Insert the actuator plate into the cylinder plate and release the spring plunger that locks it into place. Then flip the switch up to activate the system and remove the tool from the collet. Insert another tool into the collet, and then flip the switch down to dis-engage the Power Drawbar and secure the tool for machining.
Requires a 90 PSI air supply. (You furnish the air compressor.)
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- LittleMachineShop.com 5500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 6500 HiTorque Bench Mill
- SIEG SX2.7 Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 5550 HiTorque Bench Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 6550 HiTorque Bench Mill
- Grizzly G0463 Mill/Drill
- Harbor Freight 93885 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- SIEG X3 Small Mill
- Woodstock International M1110 Shop Fox Small Mill
- BusyBee CX611 Craftex Small Mill
- Grizzly G0619 Mill/Drill
- SIEG SX3 Small Mill
- Travers Tools OT2225SX3 OTMT Small Mill