HiTorque Large Bench Mill, Tooling Package and Stand
- 1000 watt (1-1/3 hp) brushless DC variable speed drive
- Large 29.1" x 7.1" (740 mm x 180 mm) table
- Spindle speed range 80-5000 rpm
- Digital position readout on quill, digital spindle speed display
- Tapping mode for reversing taps out
Weight: 569 lb
Normal value price $4,799.95
Purchased individually $3,831.45
The LittleMachineShop.com HiTorque Large Bench Mill 6700 is our largest mill. A significant step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill, or even our other bench mills. This bench top mill provides a larger table, more travel, more horsepower, and more capabilities.
A 1000 Watt (1-1/3 hp) brushless DC motor provides abundant spindle power and tremendous low-end torque. NSK brand Japanese-quality spindle bearings ensure years of quiet operation. A belt drive from motor to spindle eliminates any failure from gears breaking. A simple belt change switches between low range and high range, giving you continuously variable spindle speeds from 80-5000 rpm.
The combination of a large table (29.1" x 7.1") and extensive travel along all axis (XYZ: 20.2", 8.5", 11.8") provides a large work envelope. Precision ground ways ensures smooth and accurate movement. Adjustable gibs are on all dovetail ways. Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control.
The mill has a solid head and rectangular dovetail column which maintains head alignment at any height, ensuring years of rigid and "true" milling. A handy magnetic "toolbox" on the side of the column provides a convenient place for the spindle wrench and drawbar wrench.
The mill has an R8 spindle for wide tool availability. A true quill and drill press-style handles makes for easy drilling. Tapping-mode is another standard feature with a button on the end of each handle allowing you to reverse the spindle to make tapping easy.
Standard features include a digital spindle speed display and a separate DRO for the quill which reads in inches and mm. You can automatically resume running at the last-used spindle speed. Spindle fine feed and position lock are also standard.
Large anodized handwheels on the X and Y axes and 10 TPI lead screws (Accurate to .001″) provide better accuracy readings than metric conversions. Ball thrust bearings on feed screws and split nuts on X and Y axes minimize backlash and ensure much smoother movements and less backlash.
*NOTE* We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
- 1000 Watt (1-1/3 hp) brushless DC spindle drive
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- NSK brand Japanese-quality spindle bearings
- 0.001" graduated dials, 0.100" per turn
- Digital position readout on the quill reads in inches and mm
- Resume running at last-used spindle speed
- Tapping mode for backing taps out and for running in reverse direction
- Solid rectangular column for rigidity
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Large 29.1" x 7.1" (740 mm x 180 mm) X-Y table with anodized handwheels
- E-stop safety power switch
- Spindle speed display on control panel
- Spindle fine feed and position lock
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor and drill chuck
- Magnetic "tool zone" on column for storing drawbar wrench
|End Milling Capacity||0.8" (20 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||3.0" (75 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Table Size||29.1" x 7.1" (740 mm x 180 mm)|
|T-Slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||20.2" (513 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||8.5" (215 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Throat||9.1" (230 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.100" (2.54 mm) per rotation|
|Quill Travel||3.1" (78 mm)|
|Maximum Spindle to Table||13.4" (340 mm)|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||1.34 hp (1000 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed, Low Range||80 - 1500 RPM|
|Spindle Speed, High Range||280 - 5000 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 14 Amps|
|Machine Weight||343 lbs (156 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||11.0" x 20.1" (280 mm x 510 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||9.45" x 14.17" (240.0 mm x 360.0 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||37.0" x 30.5" x 36.5" (940 mm x 775 mm x 927 mm)|
|Crated Weight||403 lbs (183 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||37.5" x 32.7" x 42.0" (952 mm x 831 mm x 1067 mm)|
|Quill digital readout|
|X-axis hand wheel|
|Magnetic tool zone|
These machines ship by freight truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. If your location will be difficult for larger truck/Semi-trailer, please let us know.
We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. For local orders transportation usually takes no more than a day or two. For orders going across county or over water the transportation time can be up to a week or longer.
We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access Sites)
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...