Lathe Chuck, 4-Jaw 4", Independent with Adapter
Part Number: 1697
Weight: 8.81 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification
when this product becomes available.
The price above includes $19.32 tariff surcharge.
Share this page:
- 4-jaw lathe chuck
- 4" (100 mm) diameter
- Each jaw is independently adjustable and reversible
- Includes an adapter to mount on a 3" (80 mm) flange
- High quality steel, hardened and ground
This 4" 4-Jaw independent chuck includes an adapter to fit the mini lathe spindle. It includes a chuck key and reversible jaws.
The adapter mounts to the spindle with three studs so additional holes in the spindle are not required.
This chuck has a 0.98" (25 mm) through hole. The chuck can hold work up to 3.94" (100 mm) in diameter.
Some people want a chuck that can hold larger diameters. 4" chucks work well on the mini lathe, but it is possible to use a 5" chuck on the mini lathe.
This chuck is a bolt-on accessory with the adapter that is included. All 4" and larger chucks require an adapter to fit on the mini lathe, no matter how many holes there are in the spindle.Don't forget to get a set of studs and nuts to mount it.Here are instructions for centering work in a 4-jaw chuck. It's easy if you follow this procedure.Here is a chart that provides lathe chuck capacities and mounting dimensions.
|Rated Capacity, Inside Jaws
|| 0.24" - 1.77" (6.0 mm - 45.0 mm)
|Rated Capacity, Outside Jaws
|| 1.57" - 3.94" (40.0 mm - 100.0 mm)
|Practical Maximum Capacity, Inside Jaws
||2.75" (69.8 mm)
|Practical Maximum Capacity, Outside Jaws
||5.00" (127.0 mm)
|Jaw Height Above Face
||0.83" (21.0 mm)
|Registration Recess Diameter
||2.83" (72.0 mm)
|Registration Recess Depth
||0.14" (3.5 mm)
|Bolt Circle Diameter
||3.31" (84.0 mm)
|Center Hole Diameter
||0.98" (25.0 mm)
||3.94" (100.0 mm)
||2.13" (54.0 mm)
|Number and Size of Bolts
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with lathes with a 80 mm flange chuck mount including:
- Grizzly M1015 Shop Fox 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Micro-Mark 85181 MicroLux 6x10 Micro Lathe
- SIEG C1 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Woodstock International M1015 Shop Fox 6x10 Micro Lathe
- Enco 110-0803 Enco 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93212 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Harbor Freight 33684 Central Machinery 7x10 Mini Lathe
- MSC 0192857 Enco 7x10 Mini Lathe
- Bolton CQ9318 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Busy Bee Tools CX704 Craftex 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Cummins (Tools Now) 5278 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Eastwood 32497 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Grizzly G8688 7x12 Mini Metal Lathe
- Harbor Freight 93799 Central Machinery 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Homier 03911 Speedway 7x12 Mini Bench Metal Lathe
- Northern Tool 49656 KLUTCH 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Princess Auto 8507659 Powerfist 7x12 Mini Lathe
- SIEG C2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Tormach 30689 7x12 Duality Lathe
- Travers Tools OT222300 OTMT 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Warco 3004 7x12 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 3005 7x12 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- WEN 3455 WEN 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82500 MicroLux 7x12 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4100 HiTorque 7x12 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4200 HiTorque 7x12 Deluxe Mini Lathe
- SIEG SC2 7x12 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 82710 MicroLux 7x14 Mini Lathe
- LittleMachineShop.com 4959 SIEG 7x14 Mini Lathe
- SIEG C3 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Warco 4820-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Metric)
- Warco 4800-350 7x14 Mini Lathe (Imperial)
- Grizzly G0765 7x14 Mini Lathe
- Micro-Mark 84631 MicroLux 7x16 Mini Lathe
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.
Copyright © 2007-2021 LittleMachineShop.com
Phone: (800) 981-9663