Part Number: 1739
Weight: 2.00 lb
Share this page:
- Machine Shop Practice, Second Edition, Volume 2
- By Karl H. Moltrecht
- 517 pages, hardcover, 6¼" x 9¼"
- ISBN 0-8311-1126-7 (v.2)
- Copyright 1981
Machine Shop Practice, Second Edition, Volume 2
By Karl H. Moltrecht
Everything you need to know about the intelligent and efficient operation of machine tools is in this two-volume set.
Includes over 760 illustrations and 70 tables in two volumes. Offers sections on numerical control; grinding wheels; single point cutting tools and tool wear; basic drilling machine setups; and formulas for estimating the power required for machining. Provides detailed discussions on methods of setting up the work piece on milling machines, horizontal boring machines, planers and shapers.
Preface to Second Edition
List of Tables
- Shaper Construction and Shaper Tools
- Shaper Work
- Planers and Planer Work
- Milling Machine Construction
- Milling Cutters
- Milling Machine Operations
- Dividing Head Work
- Helical and Cam Milling
- The Horizontal Boring Machine
- Grinding Wheels
- Cylindrical Grinding
- Surface Grinding
- Cutter and Tool Grinding
- Numerical Controlled Machine Tools
- Surface Plate Inspection Methods
Click here to see the tabs view of this page.