Blocks, 1-2-3, Ultra Precision
- Threaded holes are 3/8"-16 thread
- Through holes are 5/16"
- Pair of 1-2-3 blocks
- Five 3/8"-16 x 1-1/2" Socket Head Cap Screws
- One Hex Wrench
Weight: 2.75 lb
Each set includes two matched blocks.
The blocks have 23 holes through them. Five are threaded 3/8-16 NC, and the other through holes are 5/16" diameter.
The set includes a matched pair of 1-2-3 blocks, five 3/8-16 x 1.5" socket head cap screws and a hex wrench. Furnished in a fitted case.
- Use as parallels: Set your large workpiece on 1-2-3 blocks and clamp it to the table so you can drill through holes without damaging your mill table.
- Use as fixtures: 1-2-3 blocks can be clamped to a machine table and used to create a repeating set-up for machining identical parts.
- Check your calipers: Since 1-2-3 blocks are made to tight tolerances, they can be used to verify the accuracy of your calipers.
- Use for measuring: Hold a 1-2-3 block against your workpiece to make a protruding edge that you can measure to.