Dial Caliper, 6" Industrial Quality
- Style and quality similar to Swiss-made calipers
- Clear graduations every 0.001"
- Hardened stainless steel bar, rack, gears, depth rod and measuring faces
- Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements
- Fine adjustment roller for one hand use
This 6" Dial Caliper is made of hardened stainless steel for long life. It has a thumb wheel and a locking screw. The measuring faces are hardened, ground and lapped. The bezel can be rotated 360°.
You can make inside, outside, depth and step measurements.
The dial caliper is furnished with a fitted case.
|Range||0" - 6" (0 mm - 152 mm)|
|Graduations||0.001" (0.03 mm)|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|