Spindle Lock, G0463 X3 Mill 4584 (Discontinued)
- Makes tool changes faster, more convenient, and safer
- Replaces the pin spanner wrench
- Fits Grizzly G0463 (X3) Mills
- Tighten collet chucks with one hand
- Works with Tormach TTS quick change tooling system
The Spindle Brake replaces the pin spanner wrench and makes tool changes fast, convenient, and safe.
This kit comes with complete instructions for installation.
The Spindle Brake is easy to use:
I have one of these Spindle Brakes on my X3 at home. It works great.
- Stop the spindle
- Slide the Spindle Brake disc over the drawbar
- The spindle is locked and power to the mill is cut
- When the tool change is complete, simply lift the Spindle Brake off the spindle and power is restored to the mill
- Made to exacting specifications on precision machining centers
- The disc is made of 303 Stainless Steel
- The plate is made of 6061-T6511 Aluminum
- The disc is symmetrical and operates the same whether mounted on its front or back
- Made in the USA
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, we cannot verify compatibility.)
- SIEG X3 Small Mill