Power Feed, HiTorque Mini Mill
- Fits large-table mini mills
- Clutch disengages power feed when not in use
- Adjustable limit switches restrict travel
- 120-240V 50-60Hz
This power table feed mounts on the left end of the mini mill's table and drives the X-axis feed screw. It is variable speed (0 to 20 inches per minute).
The power feed takes about 20 minutes to install. It is a bolt-on accessory for the HiTorque Mini Mill and requires no modifications to the machine. The power feed adds 8 1/4" inches to the left end of the table.
This mini mill power feed works on 120-240V 50-60Hz power. It has a computer-style (IEC 60320 C3/C4) power cord that unplugs from the power supply unit. This makes it easy to adapt for other countries. The furnished power cord has a North American (NEMA 5-15P) wall plug.
This mini mill power feed also fits the Grizzly G0727 horizontal/vertical mill. SIEG U1
HiTorque Mini Mill Power Feed
|Main controller panel with clutch controller (inset).
|Limiter switch box with T-Blocks equipped with adjustable pin shafts.|
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
- 5177 Large Table Solid Column Conversion Kit, Mini Mill
- 3677 Mini Mill Large Table Assembly
- 5013 Mini Mill Large Table Assembly, Solid Column Base
- 3071 Motor Controller, Power Feed
- 4962 SIEG X2D Mini Mill
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- SIEG X2L Mini Mill
- WEN 33013 WEN Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3900 HiTorque Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2L Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3960 HiTorque Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 3990 HiTorque Mini Mill
- LittleMachineShop.com 4190 HiTorque Mini Mill
- SIEG SX2LF Mini Mill