Mini Mill Large Table Assembly
- 30% more travel in both directions
- 50% more table area
- Unbolt the column from your existing X-Y table and bolt it to this one.
- Great for the Grizzly G0516
Weight: 75.0 lb
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
The table is 120 mm (4.73") by 460 mm (18.11"). It has three 12 mm T-slots.
The X-axis travel is 300 mm (11.8") and the Y-axis travel is 130 mm (5.1").
The dials are graduated in 0.001" and one turn of the hand wheels moves the table 0.050".
The X-Y table is made of cast iron and steel. There are adjustable gibs on both axes.
This is all you need to make a mini mill using the milling column from a Grizzly G0516 Combo Lathe with Milling Attachment.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, check with us before ordering.)
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- SIEG X2P Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX705 Craftex Lathe Mill Combo
- Grizzly G0516 Lathe Mill Combo
- SIEG M6 Multi-purpose Machine