- Band Saws
- CNC Mills (KX1/KX3)
- Coolant Systems
- Cutting Tools
- HiTorque Lathes, Bench 8.5x16/8.5x20 (SC4)
- HiTorque Lathes, Mini 7x12/7x16 (SC2)
- HiTorque Mills, Bench (SX2.7)
- HiTorque Mills, Large Bench (SX3.5)
- HiTorque Mills, Micro (SX1P)
- HiTorque Mills, Mini (SX2)
- Lathes, 10x21 (C6)
- Lathes, 8x12/8x14
- Lathes, Micro 4x5 (C0)
- Lathes, Micro 6x10 (C1)
- Lathes, Mini 7x10/7x12 (C2)
- Lathes, Mini 7x12/7x16 (SC2)
- Lathes, Mini 7x14 (C3)
- Mills, Micro (X1)
- Mills, Mini (X2/SX2)
- Mills, Small (X3/SX3)
- Other Products
- Power Feeds
- Rotary Tables
- SIEG Lathes, Mini 7x14 (C3)
- SIEG Mills, Mini (X2D)
- Tool Post Grinders
- Provides detailed knowledge in choosing, installing and operating a milling machine for your shop
- By Harold Hall
- 119 pages, softcover, 5½" x 8½"
- ISBN 978-1-56523-769-8
- Copyright 2013
- QCTP Set easily mounts to 7x10, 7x12, 7x14, 7x16 lathes
- 3/8" indexable TCMT inserts, P1N cut-off blade
- 9-piece carbide boring bar set - 3/8" shank
- 1/2" drill chuck, 2MT short to 33JT drill chuck arbor
- 4 center drills (sizes 1-4)
- Incluces both the 5655 Spindle Lock and the 5633 Quill Stop in one easy, one-stop package.
- Makes tool changes easier, faster, and more convenient.
- Electro-magnetic interlock disables power to the motor with the fork of the Spindle Brake engaged.
- Quick and accurate way to set quill depth of cut on 5500 Bench Top Mill.
- Set accurate and consistent depth of cut for repeated machining operations.