Catalog - LittleMachineShop.com
Download or request a LittleMachineShop.com catalog. Machinist's Calculator lmscnc.com/calc : Catalog. You can download our catalog of accessories and tools.
Lead Screw Cover Installation - LittleMachineShop.com
6. Mark the holes for the bracket with a transfer punch. 7. Remove the left center bracket and installation tool. 8. Drill and tap for the M4 screws. 9. Install the left center bracket using two M4 screws. Reassemble the Lead Screw With three of the four brackets now screwed into position, you can begin putting everything back together. 1.
Bed Extension Kit Instructions - LittleMachineShop.com
adjusting the position of the lead screw mounting brackets until you are satisfied with the position of the lead screw and the mounting brackets. Left Lead Screw Bracket 1. Using either a transfer punch or the largest drill bit that will fit through the lead screw mounting bracket screw hole, mark the location for the bottom
Using Dividing Plates with the Rotary Table
Set the Sector Arms 1. Loosen the locking screw in the outer sector ring. 2. Adjust the sectors until there is the correct number of holes between them. • If you will be advancing 7 full turns, plus 4 holes, then there should be 5 holes between the sector arms. (The starting hole, plus the number of holes you are advancing.) Sector arms set to
Bed Extension Kit 16 Instructions
Lead screw Rack Chip tray Motor mount Two chip tray braces One M8x25 hex head cap screw (for the headstock) Two M6x8 flat head machine screws (to mount the motor) Two M10x35 dog point set screws (for the motor mount) Two M10 nuts (for the motor mount) One M5x10 hex head cap screw (for the belt tensioner)
The Z-Bot Automatic Tool Changer – model ATC-X2
• Screw drivers • Hex (Allen) wrenches • End wrenches • 4” capacity C-clamp • Teflon plumber’s thread seal tape • Wire stripper and crimp tool • 0.25” transfer punch or center punch • #7 and #36 drill bits • Transfer punches • ¼-20 and 6-32 plug taps and tap wrench • .75” spade or Forstner bit
Quill Stop V2 Installation Guide - LittleMachineShop.com
8. Screw the flattened end of the 1/2‐20 threaded rod into the hole in the Plate leaving one or two threads of the flat showing above the surface of the Plate. Secure the threaded rod using the supplied 1/4‐20 socket set screw. 9.
Metric Tap & Tap Drill Clearance Drill Clearance Drill Sizes
Screw Size Major Diameter Plastics Threads Per Inch Minor Aluminum, Brass, Diameter 75% Thread for & 50% Thread for Steel, Stainless, & Iron Close Fit Free Fit Drill Size Dec. Eq. Drill Size Dec. Eq. Drill Size Dec. Eq. Drill Size Dec. Eq. 0 .0600 80 .0447 3/64 .0469 55 .0520 52 .0635 50 .0700 1 .0730
The Z-Bot Power Draw Bar - LittleMachineShop.com
2. Remove the four hex screws holding the draw bar actuator to the spindle head. 3. Slide the draw bar actuator mechanism up and off the mill head and set it aside. There is no need to disconnect the air hose. 4. Lock the spindle using the pin supplied with the mill and unscrew the drawbar from the Tormach collet. 5.
Shooting Star DRO Installation Instructions
• A set of transfer punches • An electric hand drill • A 1/4”–20 NC tap and #7 tap drill ... Use the existing socket head cap screws from the power feed unit to mount both the power feed and bracket 8. Cut the long rack to fit this axis. See the DRO User’s Manual for the correct